Phone boot splash screen

94tbird
Novice II

I'm just curious if I should be seeing a visible phone boot splash screen after swapping service. Whenever I reboot my phone I still see the T-Mobile shutdown and boot startup screens. I have confirmed I'm on the visible Network my phone number was ported over properly and text messaging and data are on the visible/Verizon network.  This is obviously not a big deal but I hate T-Mobile so much that I would love to erase all aspects of them from my phone LOL

3 REPLIES 3

twenty1oz
Novice II

Contact Visible support to ask them how to "reset your wireless network and Wifi/Bluetooth settings", then reboot your phone.

I contacted Visible chat support. The first time they said resetting my "wireless network and Wifi/Bluetooth settings" would change the boot up screen. After doing this and rebooting my phone several times, it did not change. I contacted support again and was told they do not update the software for the screen. Just ignore it.

It can be done but your on your own. It requires root access for Android phones -  not for the casual user or the faint of hesart.