Constant Problems

Buggs2022
Novice

Switched from Cricket to Visible a couple weeks ago. Ordered a phone from Visible for my fiancé and myself, and was happy with the process overall. However, since then it seems like we have had nothing but problems. My fiancé spent a lot of time with support because she was not receiving messages from companies (2 step verification for example). Support never figured it out but I eventually got everything working by using a different messaging app. Yesterday I got a voicemail but couldn't access it because a password on the voicemail that I never set. No joke I spent two hours with five different customer support representatives. None of them got my voicemail password changed and the fourth rep actually disabled my service completely, no text/voice or data. The fifth rep got my service running again but not my voicemail. I understand this is a budget company, but all that to not even get a password reset? Now I went to order a different phone and can't because I already have a phone on m account? Sorry to rant but these folks have made every other carrier look great. I have had Cricket, ATT, and Verizon, ATT was irritating, but not even close to Visible. Anyone else had a similar experience? Any suggestions on how reset my voicemail password? I am nervous to contact support again after the last fiasco over the voicemail password.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

The error with having a phone in your account I had that same problem and in order to get it fixed I had to contact support by chat and get it fixed. 

I guess I didn't know my voicemail had a password, I guess I never had problems accessing it so I can't help you there.

Being with Visible now for 16 months I really haven't had any problems until this spring with my texts not showing ID's, just phone numbers, this is on an android phone. I ended doing the same and downloaded the Verizon message+ app and everything worked proper again.

Yes, support is horrid but it is a good plan once you get beyond the issues. Try Facebook messenger because the last time I used it a few weeks ago to get some answers about the new plans got a response within 45 minutes but I had gone to bed after I sent it. I woke up and responded with the information they needed and surprising they responded within a few minutes. Twitter was totally useless for me, sent them the same message before FB and after 10 days I had no response. I hate chat as you don't know if you are going to get booted or not but about 6 weeks ago I did get through on a Sunday afternoon after 45 minutes wait. Not bad but last year wait times were less than 20 minutes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

The error with having a phone in your account I had that same problem and in order to get it fixed I had to contact support by chat and get it fixed. 

I guess I didn't know my voicemail had a password, I guess I never had problems accessing it so I can't help you there.

Being with Visible now for 16 months I really haven't had any problems until this spring with my texts not showing ID's, just phone numbers, this is on an android phone. I ended doing the same and downloaded the Verizon message+ app and everything worked proper again.

Yes, support is horrid but it is a good plan once you get beyond the issues. Try Facebook messenger because the last time I used it a few weeks ago to get some answers about the new plans got a response within 45 minutes but I had gone to bed after I sent it. I woke up and responded with the information they needed and surprising they responded within a few minutes. Twitter was totally useless for me, sent them the same message before FB and after 10 days I had no response. I hate chat as you don't know if you are going to get booted or not but about 6 weeks ago I did get through on a Sunday afternoon after 45 minutes wait. Not bad but last year wait times were less than 20 minutes.

Thanks for the reply, I will message support on Facebook if needed from now on. The last representative I talked to was able to get my visual voicemail working, so I am not even going to worry about changing the voicemail password. The service itself has been very reliable and quick for how cheap it is. Planning on staying with Visible for now. Thank you again for your help, much appreciated. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome! 

Yes, when I started last year here it was my first cell phone/plan, I retired and thought having a phone on the road if I ever travel would be nice it's just that Verizon for me on a single line is over $90 for a plan that isn't even unlimited. 

Last year I would guess there were a lot less customers so chat was easier to get into then. I think with so many looking for better deals and porting in the customer base has expanded so much that the chat personnel can't handle it. But, it is the price we pay for a cheap truly unlimited plan.

Hopefully you eventually get the password thing figured out. Good luck!