Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Resolved! Yearly plans

I am switching from RedPocket ($20 a month on yearly ebay plan CDMA) a Verizon MVNO to Visible for the $30 a month. The Unlimited plus the free hot-spot are bonus features. I got the yearly discount with a code for $20 a month for a year. But for nex...

cannot send text

I was provided a upgrade phone (ORBIC Myra 5G) from Visible. After activation my text service will not allow me to send a text. I can receive text and send pictures but cannot send a text message. There were once or teice I was able to send a text bu...

Kkm by Novice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pixel 7a Not updating to new (June 2023) security update

Hello. I have a Pixel 7a and have been trying to update it to the June 2023 security patch and it keeps telling me it's up to date (with the May 2023 security patch). My wife's Pixel 5a updated fine a few days ago when the patch was released. I just ...

GoDawgs by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot send pictures and get group messages separately

I have an iphone 12 and switched to visible which seemed to mess everything up. I cannot send pictures to non-iphone users. I can text them, but cannot send pictures. I also get group messages separately if a non-iphone user is in the group message. ...

mokiser by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos