My Motorola G Power(2021) shows not compatible with new plans!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me start off by saying I never had a cell phone in my life until last year when I decided to finally get one. Being on a budget I looked for the best/cheapest plan and I found Visible and even bought my Motorola G Power(2021) from them. I see now we need to select a new plan by January since the plans are changing. It doesn't make sense that only the plans are changing and nothing else, so why in the world would my phone not be compatible since it is currently working. Does anyone know how to get a current phone compatible with the new plan that is already working with the current plan? I really don't want to have to buy a new phone when this one is working perfectly. I did post a message on Facebook yesterday and even opened a Twitter account today and sent them a message there also but I am not holding my breath. It is a good plan but the customer service is really lacking here since it seems like I can never get a hold of anyone on chat.

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was doing some more research about this and it appears we are going to be sent a new sim card. Okay, I was checking out phones to see which one to buy if I have to get one and of course I can't buy one either because I get this message box: 

Uh oh

You already have a device order in your account and cannot place another device order. Please contact our Care team for help.

This is ridiculous, my current phone might not be compatible and I can't even buy a new one here. I will have to wait and see if I ever get a reply to my questions the next few days. Even though it say they will answer on FB Messenger in less than a day which it is close to it I am not holding my breath.

If nothing else I will see if I am without phone service in January. I would hate to order a phone December or January, not sure how they hold up being delivered when the temps are around 5 degrees Fahrenheit outside.