Sending SMS from Gmail to Visible

MessageCall
Novice

When I send a message from Gmail.com to my number@vtext,com or my vzwpix.com I get an error message 451   server temporarily unavailable AUP#CDRBL & never receive the message.  My answering service uses gmail to send to all carriers & everyone of them work except Verizon. It worked for the longest time & for about a week or 2 stopped working on Verizon. Any suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

@MessageCall - This is happening for me as well.  I suspect they turned off this feature due to the massive amounts of abuse with it (spammers sending fraudulent messages).  With that said, you can try reaching out to Visible Support to see if there's anything they can do to get it operational on your line again.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

Thank you for your advise. The funniest thing happened. after I left this message the very next day they started to work again.