Just saying Hello๐Ÿ˜€

Fran63
Novice

Hello from Ohio. I have had Visible for 3+ years, no complaints, service has been awesome with very little downtime or service interruption until yesterday when I needed it the most, it let me down by having "NO SERVICE." I started using the Door dash platform for the 1st time. Well, I was on 2 deliveries, both orders were unable to be verified by a photo or a scan, BECAUSE MY PHONE HAD NO SERVICE!!!!

I wasn't a happy Dasher, & I knew something was going on with Visible, so I signed in to my account today, & yes, I confirmed my suspicion, especially because I have never had any issues with my service this whole time. Anyway, I am staying positive and hoping that this new network upgrade does not affect my trust and loyalty to Visible.

Oh, and I will be aware of the slightest glitch because of the excellent service I have encountered up until yesterday.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET THIS UPGRADE BE EVEN BETTER, WITH NO STRESS TO ME, LOL.

Oh and joining this community and reading all the positive, & negative posts is kind of scary, but I won't be out of touch with the future happenings of Visible anymore.

Time will tell if Visible is really helping us, or just joining the Rotten Service along with the bigger, more expensive Networks.

Well thanks for allowing me to be part of your community.

2 REPLIES 2

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

You could try to upgrade to one of the two Visible new plans (Visible, Visible+) using physical SIM card. People say they get better network. You could try that if the current Visible Unlimited plan doesnt work for you.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

I would absolutely be interested in your experience if you upgrade to the new network.