Used to Love Visible, Now I’m Full of Regret

I have been a visible customer for a few years. I have enjoyed having this service with no complaints- up until a couple months ago. 
I noticed I was eligible for a phone upgrade. Picked one out, went through the whole shipping and receiving process. My previous phone was in tip top condition and the package was stated as delivered. Somehow my loan was still not payed off bc I noticed I still had two different bill dates. I went through the whole distant customer service process. As assumed, Affirm stated there was nothing they could do on their end. Visible came back with the solution of paying off my loan balance in three separate gift cards. Not even ones that could be redeemed for prepaid visa/ master cards. So instead of money to go towards paying off the loan they could not, I was stuck with over 400 dollars in gift cards. They also refunded my account 2.00$ to make up the difference from the gift cards, so why couldn’t they cover the whole loan? 
Let it be known that I’ve also gone through the return and exchange process before with Visible and it went so smoothly. 
I’m just so disappointed and confused and will not be continuing service after my TWO loans are paid off to Visible… 

1 REPLY 1

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

I have never seen Visible offer phone upgrades.