Travel to Europe 2 esim

byrdman1982
Novice

I am traveling to Germany soon. I have visible wireless on an iPhone 13 enabled through esim. Can I get an international data plan using esim, enable WiFi calling on visible, and use my phone in this way? I donโ€™t want to use a physical sim. It would be two active eSIMs. 
will my apple Watch with cellular service still work with visible, or should I set it up with the international plan? 

thanks for your help 

2 REPLIES 2

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

Hi @byrdman1982 - Yes, you can set up a data eSIM in conjunction with WiFi calling on Visible and it will work.  However, I would encourage you to set up WiFi calling prior to leaving the states else you may run into complications.  In terms of your watch, you won't be able to use the individual data plan in Germany, you'll have to rely on having your cell phone with you and using the connection through your phone.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

Madjack99
Novice

Does visible sell international eSims? If so where/how do I buy one? I am also going to Germany (in the fall)