"You already have a device order in your account and cannot place another..."

2wireSC
Novice

Hearing an actual date my service is cutting off so I'm ordering a new phone.  But I'd been to the Visible site once or twice already.  Is there a phone in my cart?  Is it on its way?  Would like to order a phone to continue service.  Thanks

1 REPLY 1

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

Hi @2wireSC - You should be able to see previous and current orders by navigating to this page: https://www.visible.com/account/order-history .  If you don't see where you purchased a phone yet, you can contact Visible Customer Care for further assistance.  Please keep in mind that you don't have to purchase a phone from Visible, you just need to purchase one that's compatible.  I can personally attest to the Google Pixel 6a, 7, and 7 Pro being compatible.  Also, the iPhones are compatible as well.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.