I'm here because I don't know where else to go to get help.

poboywillie
Novice II

I've been a Visible customer for a couple years now. I can say I have been super happy with my service for the value I get it at. Was super excited to see that they were going to be offering Apple Watch service. So I went out and traded in my Series 6 for Series 7 with cellular at the Apple store on 10/15. Couldn't get the watch to setup cellular that night so I finally broke down and called in for assistance on 10/16. This is where the Visible experience doesn't just break down. It breaks you down. It's a dehumanizing experience it feels like it's setup to just see how much punishment you can put up with. The agents are always super nice and friendly via chat. But it doesn't always seem like they are that well equipped to actually assist you. I had my first ticket# 02717200 filed on 10/16. That ticket was closed out on 10/18 telling me to power cycle my phone. Which did not resolve my issue. All day on the 18th I worked with chat to wait, power cycle devices, and was told to give it more time to take effect. See if it magically attaches services to my watch. Still nothing. Next ticket #02726253 was opened on the 19th even though it was the 18th when we spoke about it this time and it was supposed to be an escalated ticket that would get resolved quicker. That ticket is still outstanding and opened. So much for the 24 - 48 hours. And what's worse is no one can provide me an ETA. Other than "You should hear back in an email by the end of the day" or "Keep watching your email". Most recently I asked if they had contact information for executive escalations team. Apprently that's not something they have. So I've been trying for the last half of this day now to speak to a supervisor in hopes at least they can provide me some form of customer service that can provide insight into the ticket or actual timeframe for processing of them. I've asked for a supervisor call back 4 times now with no luck yet. You can pay hundreds of dollars in incentives to bring us over from other carriers but if when we finally reach out and need assistance and all you can provide us with is experience that makes us feel like were not valued. Than you shouldn't expect us stay customers Honestly I've gone a couple years happy and recommending my service to others. But I didn't know what a mess it was when you actually run into an issue. Sorry for the rant. Just need somewhere to vent while come up with a plan on if I hold out hoping this can be resolved before my trip I bought the watch for or if I should just port out and go back to post pay for year at another carrier and wait for more prepaid providers to offer watch support. 

8 REPLIES 8

chriswallace
Novice III

I was also excited to see that Visible had added Apple Watch support. I already had an Apple Watch Series 5 with cellular that I had used previously with Verizon, so decided to hook up the service.  I went through the process, and over and over it had to 'activate' the watch. I was charged the $5/mo fee and Visible had it as 'activated' on their end, however the watch itself had no cellular connection.  After a long chat with Visible, they told me it was an issue on their side and that they submitted a ticket that would correct the issue within 24 hours, and to watch my email as they would email me once it was ready.  I never received said email, and another Visible support chat resulted once again in no luck.  At that point, I asked them to refund the $5 and just be done with it... not worth spending literally hours trying to make the watch work over cellular.

poboywillie
Novice II

I got a call back from a supervisor around 1pm on 10/23. After the technicians finally finished my ticket and showed it resolved. The Supervisor apologized and explained tickets can take an extended timeframe. Which I get. But if your going to be sending emails out about the tickets set proper expectations within those emails that give you actual current average timeframes for resolution. It was a frustrating and disheartening experience. Hopefully now that it's working I can just go back to my autopay and not having to think about or deal with my service. I'll probably hold off on updating my watch for as long possible for the next couple years. 

Iโ€™ve been waiting since 10/02 and still no service. Every 2 days get email saying itโ€™s fixed or they need more info and it will take 24 to 48 hours to fix. Well itโ€™s been over 500 hours now and no end in site. All emails are exactly the same verbiage just a different name.

poboywillie
Novice II

I'm sorry to hear that. I honestly don't know if speaking to a supervisor even made a difference. They definitely need to do a better job of reaching out and keeping people abreast of aging tickets and escalate them accordingly.

poboywillie
Novice II

I eventually had this resolved after just over a week from experiencing the first issue with setup. It took multiple tickets and was unpleasant experience. I'm glad to say though it was resolved and my watch cellular is now working flawlessly just like my phone service. Hopefully it stays that way and I can just go back to not having to reach out to Visible for a really long time.

Update here 02/07/22. Service has been working great on my Apple Watch Series 7 and Iphone 12 since the issue above was resolved previously. I pay every month and keep using/enjoying my service. I imagine I'll hold off as long as I can from updating either device to avoid running into issues. But I'm content with that for now.

vrg1mww
Novice

Any updates?  Same issue here.  Looking for a firm date when the Series 7 apple watch will be supported.

erepowers
Novice

Any chance older versions of the iwatch will ever be supported?  I want to sign my Mom up but hate to have her buy a new watch. She's 72yo & I just want her to have it for added safety.