Request Visible to send Loan Cancellation confirmation to affirm

robinleathal
Novice II

On March 17th, I ordered a new iphone and visible plan and choose Affirm financing. As soon as I placed the order, I noticed that Visible system removed my apartment number from shipping address. I tried to add it but there was no button to edit that then. So, I contacted Visible through chat and let them know about it missing apartment number, I was assured they would cancel it or correct it but next day I received an email for order shipment. There was no apartment number and they didn't do anything to stop the shipment. I contacted customer care multiple time and again same assurance each time. Finally, Fedex delivered the package back to the sender. Yet, I am receiving same email regarding my  loan cancellation.

Iโ€™m Chris with the Visible Care Team.

Weโ€™re reaching out regarding your loan cancellation. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we review your case.

Rest assured, we are working urgently to determine the cause of this issue. You should hear back from us within another 3-5 days with an update or final resolution. If not, feel free to check in with us again in the chat.

I received this email 3 times ( On March 18th, 21st and 27th) already without any fix. I Have also provided them with fedex shipment details with screenshots, email from affirm that they are waiting visible's confirmation for loan cancellation. However, Visible is not sending loan cancellation request to Affirm. Customer care representative says as always it will be escalated and will be fixed soon. And there system would do this automatically. 

Almost half month gone, and it is as it is. Such a frustating service provider. 

4 REPLIES 4

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

Hi @robinleathal - I hope you are doing well.  Someone from Visible should be reaching out to you to further assist with this issue as this is a community forum and we're limited in what we can assist with.  Please do let us know with an update once your issue has been resolved.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

I contacted with customer care team through chat almost everyday and they are not fixing this issue. And from yesterday, I am not able to talk to chat agent. They probably flagged me to ignore list as I am trying to connect with them every day regarding same issue. 2 Weeks and issue not fixed. Afirm just want confirmation of order cancellation from visible for loan cancellation. And Visible is not doing that. 

Here is fedex tracking that proves Visible got their package back already.

Fedex tracking: 565626611961

Someone from their escalation team should be reaching out to you in the next few days.  If you don't hear from someone, please let us know.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

IanB10150
Novice

I am also having this issue; 6 times I have contacted Visible and Affirm and no one wants to help me. My case # was *****. I have an outstanding loan with Affirm that was NOT taken with Affirm that I am going to owe money to and neither Visible nor Affirm seems to care about this. I am leaning in the direction of filing a police report and reporting fraud to better business bureau and finding an attorney because no one wants to send what I think is a VERY easy email to send to a company that Visible has agreed to do business with.