Still not able to receive text messages

Jaimelyn78
Novice II

I am still unable to receive any text messages. I can’t get through to customer support I’m getting very frustrated! I can’t access my accounts. Is there any signs of this issue being resolved yet??

8 REPLIES 8

UCONNCASS
Novice III

Same here.  Can send but not receive texts.  I have done EVERYTHING I can think of.  Was on chat hold for 30 mins and was disconnected for lack of use.  Starting all over again.  This is ridiculous 

Dont worry, even if you get thru to the Chat, they are extremely unhelpful and will just tell you to wait for their technicians to resolve the issue. I am currently being told that as I type this message. Was told to wait 3-5 hours and maybe it will be fixed by then, keep in mind, I have had this issue for over 24 hours now.

sheribk8
Novice

I did an upgrade yesterday. Received an error message.  I chatted with an agent who did something on the backend and was able to complete the activation this morning. However, I was disconnected from the Chat twice last night after waiting forever!  Since the activation this morning, I am STILL unable to receive the text message codes that I need to log into other accounts. I am on Chat waiting now and extremely frustrated and angry! 

Whyagainvisible
Novice II

Last night is when I couldn't get codes as well.   This keeps happening randomly with them.  Been with visible 2 years now.  There's a reason they are cheap

Whyagainvisible
Novice II

Yeah been here 2 years. Visible is cheap for a reason.   I can't pay rent until they fix this bs.   Can't get the banks verification code now....... Thanks visible.  Gonna love the late fees you caused yet again.... Cricket might be where I go back

Whyagainvisible
Novice II

Thinking i should go back to cricket.

annoyedinohio
Novice II

We have 4 phones thru Visible. 2 iPhones and 2 pixels 6 pro, the iPhone seems to communicate with each other intermittingly but communication between pixel and iPhones are a no-go. The pixels initially weren't working at all but after chatting with a useless rep they can receive texts but not send them. Were in Southwestern Ohio.  

SLCJJS
Novice II

Used live chat in Visble member site and after 70-minute wait time the agent "made some changes to my profile" and after a reboot SMS texts are working again.  In live chat you have to enter "representative" twice to get past the bot and land in the queue for a live agent.