You all just put me on auto pay without my permission, took away my phone number, and

stpete
Novice III

You all just put me on auto pay without my permission, took away my phone number, and I've had no cell phone service for 26 hours! 

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you expect someone from Visible to see this message you are mistaken, this is a peer to peer forum. Try getting a hold of customer service with your issue by using chat, Facebook Messenger or Twitter. Good luck!

Thank you, I mostly just posted in case somebody else is experiencing the same thing. It's been helpful for me at least to know that I'm not the only one. And I have not had service for the last two days or have I heard from anyone after they said they were "sending my case to their special triage team" and would get back to me in 4 to 24 hours which was a day and a half ago. I would port my number out in a heartbeat if I could. Unfortunately an inapt customer service rep replaced my phone number in his failed attempt to send a new eSIM to my phone. So now I not only don't have cell phone service, but I also don't have access to the phone number that I have used for the last 12 years.