Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switch Parties to get the discount?

Has anyone left their own Party and joined a larger Party? Were you able to switch from your own party before your bill was due and join a large party and not lose getting your discount that month? According to the person I spoke with on Chat today, ...

Remember me button

I wish visible would add a remember me feature to their app. Having to type email in every time is a pain. Should be an easy feature and make app more user friendly

Brianb by Novice II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visible at Walt Disney World

My wife and I visit WDW all the time, but due to the pandemic, we are on our first trip here this week. My last trip, I used Metro and then Cricket before that. My wife has always had Verizon Proper (post paid). I can go ahead and say Visible doesn't...

devin37354 by Intermediate III
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Waiting for ipad and ipad plan

Since visible has already started the Esim, we are waiting for tablet and ipad plan. Also, I am waiting for the ipad in the new device list to buy.

bpositive by Intermediate III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Next day shipping?

I excitedly signed up today (Fri 2/19/21) and saw they advertised next day shipping to receive the new SIM, however when I got my FedEx tracking number it shows expected delivery on Mon 2/22/21. So I take it they don't count the weekend for delivery ...

gkc324 by Novice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 9

Y'all gonna offer it? I know it will work on your network. I have a feeling you already have one being used on the network  I'd imagine there will be an announcement by OnePlus in a few weeks about the device!

devin37354 by Intermediate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos