Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is the Galaxy S9 SM-G960U (not U1) Supported?

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy SM-G960U on AT&T that is working well. I would like to move to Visible with the wife and kids, however, it currently fails the IMEI test. I have completed my contract with AT&T and they have sent me an unlock code. I...

n5en by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

voicemail

My incoming calls go to voice mail after 2 rings. I've tried to reset using * * 61 * 13065206245 * * number of seconds #. But I get an error message that says invalid MMI code. Galaxy S10e. Any thoughts?

Text Messges

Why are some of my outgoing texts green even when its with another iPhone user? Some are free and some are blue. AhhhhAlso, why can't I send audio messages to the people that are getting green texts from me? I've done the reset network settings twice...

fw by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Other Samsung Phones?

Hello people. I'm interested in Visible but would rather use another model Samsung 5G phone, if possible. I was thinking of buying an unlocked Samsung A51_5G (different than the one offered through Visible). I haven't bought the phone yet so I don't ...

baturro by Novice III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contacting Visible

Is there a phone number I can call to actually speak with a member of the Visible Care Team live rather than having to do it via chat?

OnePlus 8 - Do Not Purchase Through Visible

DO NOT purchase this device from Visible!!! The version you receive from Visible does not receive OS updates. The Visible store page links you to the OnePlus8 page, but that isn't the phone you are buying. Avoid at all costs. EDIT- Title was changed ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos