Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Google Pixel 3 XL

Is this phone compatible with Visible? Does anyone use this device currently? I'm finding some pretty compelling deals on Amazon on it.

smgrinus by Intermediate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G on Google Pixel 5 is here... kind of

Earlier today, I applied the March 2021 update to my Google Pixel 5. After the phone rebooted, I have started to notice some instances of where the phone will be connected to the 5G network, but it is not consistent.The Mobile Data icon says 5G. The ...

Samsung Galaxy Note8

I currently have a Galaxy Note8 on Verizon. Visible is telling me that this phone can not be used on their network and I will have to purchase a new phone. It was my understanding that Visible was reselling Verizon. I don't understand why this Verizo...

T-Mobile Oneplus 8T Works with Visible...

Just wanted to give a brief fyi that the tmobile oneplus 8t unlocked does work with visible, seems fine. the only drawback i see is that 5G does not work yet with this device. hopefully a visible update will fix that. would be nice if a visible emplo...

OnePlus 8 Update

The Visible model of the OnePlus 8 is now 6 months behind (!) on security updates, hasn't been update since November of last year, and is still running Android 10. When will Visible get its crap together and take responsibility for this mess and fix ...

dvb by Novice II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation

Hello has it taken anyone else 24-48 hrs to activate your phone?

Lindaw by Newbie II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos