Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caps or No Caps

So I understood when signing up for Visible that they had a 5MB cap and that's what I get here at home. But so many are saying they get 10 to 20MB and some a whole lot more. How is that happening if the service is capped at 5MB? Chuck

Resolved! Any Kinds of Roaming?

Does anyone have any ideas when Visible will add support for any forms of roaming, especially for Canada and Mexico? I travel to Canada every year, so I was just wondering. Thanks, everyone!! 

Evan by Novice II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latency Reduction

Hey... I was wondering if there's any plans at visible to improve the latency on the network. I personally think 160 - 220ms is very high for a ping in the United States and it should be 80ms max. This is something that I'm very concerned about becau...

Suggestion: Auto-remove old Party Pay threads

I imagine the Party Pay section would get filled with very populated parties very quickly, which would give people less opportunity to start new ones. I suggest adding an expiration date to Party Pay posts which would help solve this problem.

Do not purchase OnePlus 8 from Visible!

There's been some chatter in r/visible about this, but the OnePlus 8 model Visible sells is seriously crippled. -It's almost 5 months behind the unlocked OnePlus 8 (sold direct from OnePlus) on updates and still hasn't been updated to Android 11.-It ...

dvb by Novice II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch eSim

Is Visible ever going to support esim on the Apple Watch? I know there are plenty of customers that would be willing to sign up for service with their Watch, but Visible has yet to implement that. Any plans for supporting that platform?