Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Party Pay Members Names?

Just curious, we used to see party pay members names listed in our party, now it just says how many members. Is that the way its going to be or will the names come back?

Resolved! Can this be a app?

Hello! This community feature is great and all, but it's really slow to load on phones. (And it's hard to use IMO) My idea is to either add this into the existing Visible app, or add this into App Stores as separate apps.

Visible Oneplus 8 OS update?

Just curious if there's any new info on when the OxygenOS 11 update will be coming to the Visible Oneplus 8? I've heard "sometime this month" but it'd be nice to know a bit more. Still a bit obnoxious that the Oneplus 8 from visible is secretly a sub...

Quarantine Swag / Contests? A Visible face mask?

I love when Visible has contests or swag incentives - it definitely helps promote! During SXSW in Austin Texas it was so cool seeing Visible doing promo around town. Now that there has been a year without events, perhaps continuing to host marketing ...

Resolved! 4G LTE Speeds

At one time, Visible had a promotion that new customers would not be subject to speed caps (throttled) while using the Verizon network. I believe this was offered back in 2019 - yet, I haven't heard anything sense that time if Visible continued the p...

GTE by Novice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Visible Merch Suggestion: Anker Wireless Charger

I know on reddit folks trash the merch site, but I feel it has some cool stuff. One item I'd like, but not interested in the bundles it's offered in, is the Anker wireless charger! Whoever is in charge of the site, can they offer it without a bundle!...

devin37354 by Intermediate III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos