Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No more DEALS?

There are no more new deals besides gift cards and amazon stick. Is something new deal coming soon? Please add some more phones to swap for free. ZTE Blade 3 is not compatible with other carrier besides Visible.

partypay by Intermediate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need international roaming

I am waiting for Visible team to start domestic and international roaming services. This will help to grow the visible community. Does anyone know anything about this?

partypay by Intermediate
  • 7 replies
  • 6 kudos

Got my gift cards!

After replying to a thread earlier today about gift card timing, I received my two gift cards today. What timing! I have two additional family members that should be receiving the e-mail soon to start the gift card process. Very happy with Visible se...

Resolved! International Calls

When can we expect more countries being added to free international call list?

partypay by Intermediate
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Service Yesterday - Rural Tennessee

I was able to play golf yesterday morning at a very rural course in eastern Middle TN called Riverwatch. I was expecting little to no service. What I got was excellent LTE service and occasional 5G service. Thank you so much for the awesome coverage.

Hey Visible Community. How is your 5G experience?

Hey Visible Community. How is your 5G experience? Is it everything you dreamed of and more? Or have you found it underwhelming? Reply below with your thoughts, including Phone Model, Geographic Location and Speedtest results.

Call Forwarding?

Hi there, I was curious if call fowarding works with Visible? Since Visible doesn't support anything overseas, I was curious if I could forward my Visible number to an overseas number if I got a SIM card from another provider (as suggested in their h...

Matt by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pixel Deal

Here's our story. Did all sorts of research related to the Google Pixel 4a, 4a (5G), and 5. Finally decided on the 4a (5G). A little back story:In October we decided to give our teen daughter a phone for her birthday and selected a pre-owned iPhone X...