Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get Rid of Your Midweek Stress

May is Mental Health Awareness Month and Visible is teaming up with various community partners to help get the conversation started around mental wellness and get rid of your midweek stressVisible and FORWARD__Space are teaming up to provide free mid...

0421_MKTG_MENTAL_HEALTH_AWARENESS_SUPPORT_IG_FS_Intro.png

Resolved! Cases for blade 11 prime

I've purchased the zte blade 11 prime and cannot find a case or screen protector for it online without a one month wait. Anyone else have any luck?

CAUTION on getting a phone with the prepaid MasterCard deal

==== no it's not flooding === I keep getting errors on posting === I got screwed over when I ordered a OnePlus 8 while signing up for visible. The phone had a special offer on it to get a $200 prepaid MasterCard after I paid for the 2nd month of serv...

PatMcLJr by Novice III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAUTION on visible MasterCard phone deals

I got screwed over when I ordered a OnePlus 8 while signing up for visible.The phone had a special offer on it to get a $200 prepaid MasterCard after I paid for the 2nd month of service. FINE PRINT> when you transfer your number and buy the phone.I d...

PatMcLJr by Novice III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

OnePlus Nord N10 Phone with 5G on Visible

Update #2: I traveled through my first Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband area this morning since getting the phone. While traveling down I-26 through the Columbia SC area, the phone never switched to 5G service on Visible. However, with a LTE+ signal showing...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Visual voicemail

Need help setting up visual voicemail. Lg tells me this device supports the feature. Device is a lg k31. Only way I can retrieve vm is buying calling in and entering passcode. When I have a new vm there's a drop down window that says tap here to acce...