Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visual voicemail

Need help setting up visual voicemail. Lg tells me this device supports the feature. Device is a lg k31. Only way I can retrieve vm is buying calling in and entering passcode. When I have a new vm there's a drop down window that says tap here to acce...

Mobile Hotspot Via Modem

When Visable sends out a SIM card do you get the large sim card? I want to use this service to plug the sim card into my modem and use as a mobile hotspot. Is this possible to just buy the service without the phone so I can use the mobile hotspot dat...

Have you checked/fixed your Caller ID yet?

Check your caller id. See what it shows when you call. It's free. These are the only two free CNAM/Caller ID look up sites I have been able to find (after much looking to check/fix my Caller IDs on all our lines. I figured I would share. CNAM lookup:...

rive01 by Novice
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

ZTE Blade X1 5G Not able to be rooted

Hello fellow members. I called ZTE support today and asked about being able to unlock the bootloader for the ZTE Blade X1 5G and they said no, because Visible has ordered them to have it locked. (I know that's not a good way to get support, but onlin...

Verizon jetpack

Is Verizon jetpack usable on Visible and if so how? Do I need another SIM?

TonyP by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung G7

I have a Samsung G7, does it have to have an active phone # ? I looked up the IEMI # and the same said not compatible, do I need to unlock the phone first...T-Mobile right now. Thanks

Pams321 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos