Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hey Visible Community. How is your 5G experience?

Right now I am using an LG Stylo 4, which I believe is only a 4G device and does not support LTE. In the day time I been getting speeds of about 6-7mbps download, but at night it seems to be a a lot faster, more like 40-50mbps download. I am in South...

Choose your own gift card promo

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the Amazon gift card? I submitted my code on Sunday and got an email saying I should receive it in the email within 24 to 48 hours. Visible told me to call hawk market and I called them twice it doesn’t seem ...

Resolved! iPhone 8 Plus 📱

I’m with boost and I called to get my phone unlocked it’s taking a long time to how can you use your SIM card to a activate it automatically

My account

First, my daughter died in January, many things I did at that time are a blur, like the email address and password I used to open my Visible account. Then yesterday, I tried to add judy.who@icloud.com to my wicked.judy@icloud.com mailbox, (the one I ...

JudyWho by Newbie II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring Service

Hello, I am currently on my employer's wireless plan, but I'm starting a new job next week that will require me to find my own service. I'd like to go with the Visible Wireless plan so I was wondering how I'm able to transfer service from their Veriz...