Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! SMS Texts not working

Hey everyone, I had a hard time swapping esim to the new IPhone 14 Pro Max. It took HOURS and multiple attempts chatting with someone to get it done. Unfortunately, now that it’s done I am unable to send or receive SMS texts. This is a big issue as b...

Text messages not working on iPhone pro max.

I upgraded to a new iPhone 14 plus max. Everything works great except that I can't receive or send text messages. iMessages work just fine but anyone not on an iPhone I can't send them or receive a text message. Anyone have a fix for this?

Resolved! iPhone 14 Pro eSIM issue = No service on ALL PHONES

I have been trying to get my new iPhone 14 Pro activated now for 18+ hours. Waited for customer service for 6 hours last night and now going on 5+ hours. I now have no service on my old device. Initially I created an eSIM and then deleted it thinking...

Tral225 by Novice III
  • 24 replies
  • 4 kudos

Visible Joke (Iphone 14 Pro Issues)

I have been having the same exact issues as everyone else with the iPhone 14. I kept timing out of the chat yesterday. Someone mentioned that you should open the chat and hit your name at the top right then hit 'account' to ensure you do not time out...

activate iPhone 14 Pro Max

So while getting ignored and timed out on my 2nd day now I called T-Mobile. They answered right away, while the price is a bit higher I was also able to speak to someone who had no problem setting up an account. So screw this chat BS and terrible ser...

Chaznatr by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos