Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Specifics on sending my phone in to swap

After a 30min chat with a Visible employee I am just more confused. I received my phone and need to send my old one in to swap. Do I use the white UPS label that was enclosed to send my old phone to Forth Worth? What do I do with the enclosed pink la...

Only for 1 month

Hello! Is posible to buy only for 1 month and if can buy someone who is not from USA? We just come there for travel and we need some data to stay online 

Nejc by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Family Setup workaround

I switched to Visible to get access to the Verizon network since it seems to have better coverage where my kids go to school. I switched my iphone to Visible, switched my own Apple Watch 7 to Visible, but there seems to be no way to add a child's wat...

__evan__ by Novice II
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Will it work?

I ordered a Kyocera Duraforce Ultra that works on Verizon, will it work on Visible? FYI, I don't have the IMEI yet, since it arrives next week, so I can't use the Compatibility lookup until then. Just curious if anyone already knows one way or the ot...

general question

Hello I understand from a friend that this company was bought out by Verizon. Does the companyu use the same verizon cell towers? Is there a live telephone support staff? Does the company offer bundle plans and Iphone upgrades with incentive/promo as...

Zee by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos