Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Pixel 6 Problems

Pixel 6 purchased from Visible constantly drops calls. Had no such problem with Pixel 2 using Verizon from the same location. Appears to be and Android 12/Pixel 6 problem. Numerous complaints about this on various message boards etc. Would like to ex...

JMH by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Urgent Service Issue

I am in urgent need from the Visible team getting my dad's service up and running. I attempted to activate his new phone (purchased from Visible) and provided SIM card. The account activated but the service did not connect properly. I have been chatt...

Won't let me make a payment

I can't make a payment for service keeps saying payment method failed tried three different payment methods that were all valid?

Mac4one by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Determining data usage

How do I check how much of my data has been used in a month? I assume the Visible App should tell me that, but currently the Visible App is not available for download on Google Play. I tried to install it when I registered this phone a few days ago, ...

FrankB by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visible activation experience

I decided to find a replacement for my AT&T post-paid 6GB data plan to take advantage of WIFI calling (which I could not get with AT&T due to using a BYOD Moto G Power), get unlimited data and get a cheaper rate. Deciding to try Visible, I installed ...

rjniles by Superuser
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos