Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Nomorobo

If you sign up for nomorobo do you list Verizon Wireless as your carrier service provider?

JWM by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visual Voicemail

I’m on an iPhone SE and iOS 15.2. Since signing up w Visible, i have access to voicemails by calling *86 but not visual voicemail via the Phone app and i don’t get a notification when i have a new voicemail. does anyone know how to get this reset and...

zv by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Issue

I'm new and I'm having a major issue with this service. I switched providers. My account and Sim card has been activated and my account said my number was successfully transferred over, but I cannot make or receive calls. Same with SMS text messages....

Sim Card Size

I requested a replacement sim for my Galaxy A51 which requires a nano size sim. I received the new sim today but it is the wrong size. I contacted Live Chat and they informed me there was no way to order a specific size. I have been with Visible sinc...