Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Lack of Service

For over a week I have been “chatting” with Visible help. I have spent hours using their chat system which does not accommodate difficult problems well at all. I have had no service for a month after I got to Kentucky. We have tried so many different...

Visible's website can't validate my address

I've been trying to get sim cards for me and my wife for months now. Visible's website doesn't recognize our address (you can find it on Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, etc), not allowing us to finish the transaction. Support has been completely usele...

ubar by Novice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

internet access

i have my new ZTE phone and s small router, i have reset everything , but when I try connect through my router....it says internet access, but i cannot pull up a web page. Has anybody seen this. any help

daren by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot get Visible to approve a phone order

I have been approved for a phone through Affirm and Visible (for the 2nd time in a year) has never honored the request and my orders disappear. Why does Visible not want to fulfill my request for a phone? Visible chat workers are friendly and all but...

Resolved! Promo code not applied to bill

I ported in my number for a new account with Visible, and I got a promo code to use from Reddit. When I filled out the form online, the code was accepted and I went on to give my shipping address. Then the web page wouldn't update and kept giving me ...