Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Replacement Apple Watch Activation

A few months ago I switched to Visible when they started offering Apple Watch support. I brought my iPhone XS and Apple Watch Series 5, and activated both successfully on eSIM. I recently got an AppleCare Express Replacement Watch. Swapping it in did...

codydh by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No Service For Incoming Calls

Can not get incoming calls.Caller gets message of "No Service" I can make outgoing calls and internet data and hotspot work fine.This just started today, any help would be great.

Activation in new phone?

I have a new Pixel 5a5g from Google Fi, not made for Verizon/Visible. It's not "supported" because it lacks mmWave 5G. It works fine and, since there's no mmWave anywhere near me, that issue is moot.My Google Fi line uses the eSIM and my Visible SIM ...

How to determine eSIM use

What are the stipulations for using an eSIM? Following some advice found in this forum. I used the mobile app on my Pixel 4XL to sign up, but registration is wanting to send me the activation sim kit. I wanted to just activate the eSIM capabilities o...

Not All Generations of The Pixel 4A Supported

Hi everyone this is really crazy - Visible supports the Pixel 4A but they tell you right on their website it's supported. However it should be clarified their claims of supporting the device are partially true. The first generation of the Pixel 4A *i...