Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! Coverage indoors

Coverage indoors seems to struggle - definitely more than when I was with Verizon. Any ideas why? Or more importantly, is there anything that we can do to improve it? When I'm connect to wifi, it's no problem, but when our wifi goes out and I need to...

Resolved! Transferring my number.

I know I can transfer my number as part of the signing up process, however I would like to know if I can transfer it at a later date, and how would I do that? I want to be sure everything works good with visible before I break ties with my current pr...

Website so glitchy

Is anyone experiencing the same void I am with the website? I've tried to order a phone with a new account since the 14th and have gotten nowhere! Every page on the website gets frozen or leads me to dead end. Please help

signal

Hi, anyone have trouble with the visible signal quality? I noticed when driving people with verizon had signal and I did not . I was in a remote area tool really needed signal there.

har8549 by Novice II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos