Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

No voicemail

I've been with visible for about 2 weeks. I found out yesterday that my voicemail doesn't work. It goes to a prompt to enter mailbox number. I entered my phone number but that didn't work. I followed the steps to setup the voicemail but it doesn't wo...

BILLYT by Novice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Hacked

My account was hacked yesterday. I was not able to change my password. My address was changed about 15 times. My account was charged $1052. I have not been able to close my account. Customer service has been unavailable. Now my phone has no service a...

ChrisBB by Novice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sim Card activation taking forever, and not working

I have had the hardest time since I requested Apple Cellular service. The latest is they finally sent me a Sim card to activate and switch out so my Iphone will allow my Apple watch 4 to work.But the Activation is taking forever. I get a message when...

404 forbidden

I can't login to pay my bill and am almost out of time! Keep getting 404 Forbidden when trying to access visible.com. Any suggestions? Someone have a phone number I can call?

Received an email about an order i did not authorize

So...I too received an email about an order that I never made . I immediately checked my bank account for any discrepancy but luckily there was none. Then got an email from Visible stating it was some kind of error. I tried to reach out the customer...