Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Myra phone promo

Received a promo code and tried using it 10 minutes after receiving the email. I get a message that it is no longer valid. Can someone shed some light on this? I also upgraded my service as per the email and automated chat without success.

Kkm by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Physical SIM card

How can I get a physical SIM card don't see any option to get one on the Visible web site?Thx

Chris77 by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI

IMEII just purchased a new unlocked Pixel 7a from the Google store for my wife, its is set up and working on Fi Wireless but I need to change provider because I have very poor reception where I live, other than WIFI. The new provider I want to switch...

Chris77 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! combine 2 accounts

I have 2 visible phones and have been trying to link the accounts with no luck. Help.

gunshop by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos