Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Not receiving texts!

I'm not receiving any texts, I've used live chat several times and done everything they've told me to. But nothing seems to solve the issue. Any suggestions?

can't activate Visible service due to error message loop

An error message:" We can't complete your request because you given two different addresses. Please update and reapply for Affirm financing." That no matter how I edit/re-edit my address, I'm not allowed to pass and finish my activation. It's been th...

auracom by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade aftermath

after required upgrade huge reduction in DL speed and will not connect to internet. Which is sole purpose for this account. How do I get actual support to resove this issue? Or perhaps better what will I have to do to get code to port out?

Visible to Verizon Migration Mess

Earlier this month I tried to move from Visible to Verizon. My migration of 999.123.4567 (obviously not my real number) was processed by Verizon, but Verizon could not activate the number as Visible never released it from their inventory. I was advis...

Network upgrade needed

I have ordered and installed the new sim card. Thought I was all set and according to the app, I was. Now I am getting a daily email that a network upgrade is required. I thought that is what I just did. I don't know what the problem is. Any thoughts...

Rayzien by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos