Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Total Monthly Charges

Putting aside taxes and fees, is there a $20 smart phone monthly charge similar to a current plan I have? I'm trying to figure out if the $40 is really $40, or if there are other charges I'm not aware of. Again, I know not including taxes and fees, e...

Motorola 5g Ace question.

A friend of mine tried to buy me this phone as a gift. Visible told him I would have to buy it.. He bought me an unlocked version coming tomorrow. https://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones-motorola-one-5g-ace/p?skuId=537 This should work? Same phone Vi...

When does service actually begin?

So I’m getting ready to switch to Visible but I’m receiving conflicting info on exactly when I will lose service with my current provider. Will I lose service the moment Visible ships me my new phone or not until I actually click “Activate Service” i...