Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

service doesn't reconnect after entering dead zone

I'm having a issue since I switched to visible if I'm driving through a area without signal when I get back to a place with it visible doesn't reconnect like any other service I have to turn airplane mode on and of to get it to reconnect which is ann...

shaberu by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still not activated :(

So... it's been 17 hours since I tried to activate service with Visible using a physical Visible SIM card and I still don't have service even though I have been charged $25. I've posted below this paragraph what the person on chat just told me. It's ...

Can't even activate with a Visible physical SIM card

I read the reviews. I saw where LOTS of people couldn't get the eSIM on their iPhones to work. I couldn't either so I ordered a physical SIM card. I got it today. Installed it. Activated my phone. Was charged $25 and, guess what, it still doesn't wor...