Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Horrible connection during road trip

I got Visible couple of months ago primarily for data. It works most of the time in my area and in 5G locations I have seen even up to 250mpbs speed. But during a trip to GA from FL the I lost connection a lot. I can lose connection any time, but mos...

Re: How do you get your phone working

Also at the 3 day mark and issue continues to be unresolved. The chat agents can only give the canned 24-48 hour response.

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blade 11 prime hotspot

I have a Blade 11 prime. Whenever I use the mobile hotspot the phone constantly alerts me that the hotspot is active. The device does this to the point that I have to turn off my ringtone and I can barely use the device for anything else. Are there a...

Hot Spot Connectivity

Hot Spot ConnectivityNot able to connect laptop to Visible hotspot on new iPhone 13? Other devices (IPad, other phones, etc.) are connectable.Only the Dell XPS Laptop will not connect. Can select the Hot Spot from phone. But the search just circles t...