Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Did Visible Assign Me A Spam-prone Number?

I am in day 9 with my new phone and new Visible-assigned number. I am receiving between 10 and 23 spam calls per day. Except for one call to my fiance, the assigned number has not been used or posted in any way. I have called no one else, nor have I ...

EdF by Novice
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

IMEI Not Available

I got home from the Apple store with a brand-new, unlocked iPhone 12. I downloaded the Visible app and it tells me that my digital IMEI isn't available. I fired-up the chat box, waited on an agent. After chatting with the agent and giving them my IME...

Resolved! Sprint to Visible nightmare

On 8/24, 15 days ago, my family switched to Visible. I did an eSIM. Once my number ported, I was still not able to receive calls. I logged a ticket that same day. I also noticed that my apple watch was not able to make calls without my phone turned o...

Reactivated service 5 Days ago, still waiting.

I made a payment to reactivate my service on 08.03.21 but I'm still waiting for my service to be restored. The app continually says "Please wait for service to be restored. This may take a bit" if it doesn't crash first.Customer service is incredibly...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Phone Overseas

I'm going on a cruise in Europe and then the Caribbean. How can I use my iPhone with the Visible plan? Has anyone figured out a way to do this? Rent a wi-fi device for this? New sim card? I'll need it especially with all the COVID stuff and testing a...