Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

How can I speak with supervisor?

I have spent hours on chat with visible. They opened a case number to look into my dropped calls, lack of Internet and areas, etc. After two weeks they told me it was due to lack of coverage even though their coverage map shows my county as having co...

Resolve dropped calls

I have spent hours in the last two weeks chatting. The case was open to look into why my calls kept dropping etc. I received email updates every couple days saying they were still looking at it until they finally said it was because there was a lack ...

unable to access email associated with my visible account

I've been unable to log into my visible account for several months now because customer support appears to have mistyped my email address after an account change. When I click "I forgot my password" nothing is ever sent to me. I need to have the emai...

So Frustrated with Visible

I'm having such a terrible time trying to become a Visible customer. So bad that I'm wondering if the savings is worth it. Where do I start?Latest bug is that website won't accept my password. When I try to reset, link says something went wrong try a...

baturro by Novice III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

need help with problem - LTE Blade 10

Hello everyone, my wife is having a problem and we need some help. Yesterday, her phone started just displaying screen after screen and repeating. It appeared to display the screen of any open app. She had to force a power off reset by holding the po...

Kleinm by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos