Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

5G Service - Had it - now gone after S20+ software update

I received a notice from Visible on January 22, 2021, to download a software update for my Samsung S20+ to enable 5G service. It worked, as indicated by the 5G (versus LTE) on the top line of my phone. Since the Visible update, I've had several more ...

Who is Steve in the live chat?

Steve ended my conversation in the chat when we weren't finished and I was still asking questions. He very well knew I was getting frustrated and had already tried the fixes he gave me and he knew I had been having issues for days. As you all know i...

fw by Novice
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Idk what to do...

Got a zte A3 Feb 10th my sim didn't show up til almost 3 weeks later. When I was finally able to use the new zte it's broke has a bad glitch hangs up drops calls does a bunch of weird stuff deletes messages kicks me off the internet ect ect. By the t...

ADDRESS NOT VERIFIED? TRY THIS!

I ran into that months ago. I was trying to change my address on my account and was using my laptop to access Visible. I kept getting that same error. The simple solution was to process my address change using my phone via the Visible APP. I hope thi...

ScottyP by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

wrong account

I need to import my number from another phone service to visible. But I accidently put the wrong account number for visible to see if they can pull my phone number over. How can I go back and change it?