Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Connection issues... question

New to visible wireless and was quite happy with the service in my area for the past couple of weeks. But, on the first trip back in to the office last week, I noted terrible data speeds (<0.1 Mbps up or down). Could barely conduct a google search, c...

viznoob by Novice III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problems Porting my number out of visible

I have tried two different carriers to try and port my number out of Visible, both of them tell me my account number is wrong. I have verified it is correct. Any one else have this problem

jayk2k3 by Novice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port-in from T-Mobile unacceptable still not done

Is anyone else having a problem to port-in phone number from T-Mobile? It’s been over a week escalated as well and still exceeding that response time. Past carrier ports were completed in 15 minutes and max of 45 minutes. I’ve asked multiple question...

Visual Voicemail issues

Hi community,Chat was not able to help me. I have one of the visible approved phones, Moto G7 Power. Ported over to visible a couple of weeks ago and have had problems ever since. Latest issue is VVM. App is standard for this phone and worked fine wi...