Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Email Verification

I noticed there were a lot of people who were having issues with Email Verification and I wanted to bring this to Visible's attention. I use an email provider called "ProtonMail" and their client is really good at identifying emails that aren't sent ...

Unable to join or start party

I have been trying to leave my current party, which only has three members. However, when I try to leave it, join another party, or start my own party I continually come across these errors: "Account exists in the group membership" and "Account Alrea...

mvill by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Everytime I've had a service issue, this is what fixed it.

I have had visible service for about 9 months. There have been four times during that nine months when my service suddenly just quit working. The first time, I contacted visible and we tried to troubleshoot my phone multiple different ways. None of t...

Resolved! Fedex Delivery

I have ordered new phone a week ago, but due to extreme weather conditions fedex has not started to ship yet. It is stuck in Memphis from a week. Is anyone having same issue? Can visible help with this issue?

bpositive by Intermediate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Set up

I just activated my visible account and i am trying to set up my voicemail on my Iphone 6splus but i keep getting the voicemail error please try again later has anyone had this issue?

EIC2019 by Novice II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos