Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Visible Auto-Pay broke. My account was disabled.

When I woke up this morning, I found that my Visible account had been disabled. The message I had received was that my account was disabled due to lack of payment. I found this odd because I had a credit card stored and Auto-Pay selected. I reached o...

Resolved! Skype is answering my voicemail

When I don't pick up, my voicemail should answer. But it is not my outgoing message, it is Skype: "Welcome to Skype. Sorry we don't recognize the phone number you're calling from. For security reasons you will need to complete a two-step verification...

KRS03 by Novice III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why is my Tarif Algorithm set to Normal and not Gold...?

My account has been switched to Normal Tarif from Gold for no reason throttling down all of my data to 5Mbps down and up link for my personal data. I have been waiting for a visible resolution and to hear back from the tech department but nobody gets...

Visible Blade X1 5G

I bought this phone when I ported in to Visible a couple of weeks ago. I like the phone so far but 5G data speeds I see truly suck. The highest 5G download speed I've seen on my phone so far is 3Mbps. sometimes the Verizon speed test website just giv...

CAZboy by Novice III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos