Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Compatibility: Unlocked Chinese Version iPhone 12 Pro Max

Hi! I have an unlocked Chinese version iPhone 12 Pro Max, and I am unsure about its compatibility, as my phone didn't pass the IMEI compatibility check.P.S. the Chinese version have 2 physical SIM slots, and they don't support eSIM service. Thus, I'm...

Doge by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compatibility: Unlocked Chinese Version iPhone 12 Pro Max

Hi! I have an unlocked Chinese version iPhone 12 Pro Max, and I am unsure about its compatibility, as my phone didn't pass the IMEI compatibility check.P.S. The Chinese version have 2 physical SIM slots, and they don't support eSIM service. Thus, I'm...

Doge by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Calling

I can't turn on wifi calling for the Moto e I got through visible. I navigate to the wifi calling settings page, toggle the wifi calling setting, and get the message "this may take a few moments". This message went on for at least 5 hours. I'm connec...

ERT... What is it, how to summon it?

Poking around in the community here (for reasons discussed in my other recent posts, it's basically the only website I can currently visit on my device), I see a few references to having situations referred to the ERT for resolution. Anyone know how ...

viznoob by Novice III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bringing an iPhone over from Straight Talk/Tracfone.......

So my iPhone X was bought at an Apple Store and I've only used Straight Talk/Tracfone since then.From what I can remember at the Apple store I had to choose a carrier even to buy the phone so I think I just said AT&T not really knowing at the time if...