Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Can’t activate

I am 8 days since I change into Visible and they can’t activate my phone !!! Some one knows what to do ?

Visible wont take my money!

Going on nearly 9 months or more now I have tried and failed repeatedly to purchase a phone and service from visible. Eventually I just bought the Pixel 5 cash from Verizon and got on their plan erroneously thinking that a internal move would be easi...

dechill by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! texts not sending

hola peeps!in the last few days I have had texts not send initially when Im on LTE - I have yet to have this happen when on wifi only (airplane mode)on a second or third attempt they go through - had good signal each time - was making calls and check...

Resolved! Help

just switched over last night and nothing is working right! I am very frustrated cause I am locked out of log in and do not know what to do, I cant get calls I cant text cant get anything, Please let me know what to do

Olingerj by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos