Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Can't receive MMS video from Android user

I have an iPhone SE2 and am on the $30 monthly plan. My friend has tried to send a video multiple times from his Android phone to me but I never receive it. He has sent the same video to many people with no problem, some on Verizon some with other ca...

Are Visible and Affirm bills separate?

I am considering signing up for Visible and getting a new phone at the same time. Do I get billed separately for a device through Affirm, or is it included on my Visible bill?

jlmitch by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visibleplus, Visible+

Upgraded to Visible+ (VisiblePlus) plan and was sucessful in getting account revised BUT the message from visible requested that phone be restarted. FYI that means for an Iphone 13 (or other Iphone) you have to follow Apple's procedure (which for Iph...

Resolved! Will my iphone 6 still work with Visible after midnight May 30?

Since late April, I have been receiving a dozen urgent text messages from Visible, "Hi, Visible here. We're moving all members to our upgraded network. You'll need a new phone to continue service. If you order an iPhone from us. you'll save $50. Lear...

myap by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos