Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! Don't ask for a replacement SIM - it will cut your service OFF

As soon as a replacement is scheduled to be mailed, your service will be cut off. Even if you explicitly ask to keep your service active. If you (or Visible) is simply guessing that a new SIM will fix a problem, be careful. If FedEx is not working as...

KRS03 by Novice III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't use 2-factor

We purchased a SIM for a recent trip in the U.S.. Now that we're back in our home country, I can no longer access the Visible account as it forces me to use the U.S. cell number as the second security factor. I can't receive texts from that number wh...

unityco by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple Device Trade In

Hi! Is it possible to trade in two phones to upgrade? I have an iPhone 11 and iPhone 8 that I would like to put toward my trade in. Is this possible?

Deactivated? No service! I have to work!

An agent was very unkind and rude to me so I ended my chat with this person after asking for another agent that they wouldn't give me. I gave a poor chat survey and reported why in the comments. Right after that I was deactivated and I think banned u...