Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

How about some customer support?

What you have now is not what any customer would call actual customer support. Your chat is actually more dangerous to your bottom line than you know. If not for the inablitity of you support to actually support anyone but your chat agents getting pe...

sirmuzz by Novice III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Compatible

HI, I'm wondering if I purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note 10, will it be compatible with my service through visible? I understand that there is an IMEI checker, but I don't want to but a $300 phone just to find out its not compatible. Thank you in advanc...

Unable to accept calls

I ported my number from Google Voice 3 days ago and everything went smoothly except for one issue. I can't receive any phone calls. The caller gets a busy signal and then the call disconnects. I can call out, send and receive texts (although automate...

danne77 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos