Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Lost phone

I lost my phone in the water due to a car wreck yesterday. I am trying to order a new phone but it keeps wanting to text me a verification code. I will not receive these texts due to the phone being at the bottom of canal. How can I order a new phone...

Unlocked Verizon S8 will not work on new network

I'm currently using an unlocked Verizon galaxy S8 on the old visible network. Tried to switch it over, and now it says its not compatible. What is going on? Shouldn't it work since they are using Verizon's network? Can anyone explain what's going? Vi...

Issues Porting Back To Visible

I was with Visible and then ported out for about three months. The new provider isn't as good so I want to port back. So far everything is good, except the phone number. Visible gave me a temporary number, and when I go to choose to port my old numbe...

Jonathan by Novice III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make calls or send and receive texts

I keep getting this message when I send a text: Text messaging service has been denied. I also cannot make or receive calls.I have reset everything I can think of to reset. Is anyone else experiencing these issues? Thank you.

angie4e by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos