Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Activation woes and frustrations

I am totally frustrated with trying to use the "upgraded SIM Card" that I ordered.The whole process is plagued with dead ends and the chat sessions are like standing in linefor chow on an aircraft carrier.....a total waste of time!I believe the only ...

hotmike by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixel 7

Trying to switch from my Pixel 6 (which I ran over with my truck) to my new Pixel 7. I've had the "We're setting up your Visible service plan" blue circle of death going for over an hour. Also been waiting on live chat for that long. What's the secre...

Porting In from Google Fi

I attempted to port in my number from Google Fi today. The port out was confirmed completed on Google Fi's end and Fi closed my account; however, the port in has yet to be completed by Visible. Additionally, the phone number Visible assigned me prior...

Visible Outage

Visible runs on the Verizon Network.. Verizon has announced they are having Network / System problems nationwide. We as Visible customers are out of luck when it comes to customer support/ help. Visible customers get to sit and wait until Verizon fig...

MikeN by Novice III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos