Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

wifi calling

my wifi calling wont work with the new sim card i got for the network upgrade

Documentation on Upgrade Service- NONE

I am extremely disappointed in Visible. I have been with them for years. Purchased a Google Pixel 6 through their store and Affirm. A couple months ago, my phone got yet and I had it replaced with Assurant. They provided me a Google Pixel 6 Pro as a ...

5g availability.

I purchased a new unlocked Plus One 5g phone. It's clearly a 5g phone. When I used the compatibility checker, Visible said the phone was compatible with their 5g network. After ordering another sim and following their instructions and installation, i...

JMT by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reactivation

Hi! I am trying to reach customer service. I contacted Verizon yesterday to switch me and my family from Visible to Verizon. (We travel often, and Visible does not have internaional plans.) The Verizon representative initiated the transfer. However, ...

RayF by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos