Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Spam Quarantine

Why are individual posts being automatically marked as spam? It seems to me happening to multiple users lately who are being blocked from posting a single message within the 24 hour guidelines.

Resolved! Iphone has no data after porting over.

So we just ported my wife's number and phone over from Page Plus and she has no data. We've done everything that makes sense, but have had no luck. When we purchased her Iphone from apple back in 2019 we had to download a tracfone profile in order fo...

Network issues

I continually use my phone 12 hours a day, and recently the network is switching me from Visible to Verizon, and I have to reboot my device constantly. This switching happens during calls as well and disconnects. What do I do to remedy this problem?

ZGNATVE by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone or Android?

Hi! I got my sim card yesterday and activated my phone with no problem. I am trying Visible on a trial basis for a month to see how the service is and if it's as good as "they" say we will be switching all 5 of our lines to Visible. I have always use...