Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Porting in from Mint, not a fun time!

Here's the short storyI have been trying for days to get my number ported from my old phone with mint to my new phone with visible. I gave visible the account number, pin, and zip code. To no avail and with contacting multiple agents, my number is st...

Porting your old number after activating

Hi FolksI'd like to switch away from my current carrier to visible, but for various reasons I don't want to port my current number right away. Is it possible to go through the signup process without porting, getting myself an essentially temporary ne...

eecher by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bought phone from Visible and still locked after 2 months

This is an on going issue ....still unsolved for over two months! I bought an iphone pro 13 from Visible's website back in October 2022. I was using an iphone XS. I was unable to transfer the esim. Everytime I chat with an agent, possibly over 100 di...

Resolved! T-Moblie APN won't save

Greetings!I am trying to bring my T-Mobile S21 and join Visible but Visible (both website and tech support) said it's not compatible with their network. I can bring it to Verizon with no issues. I check, it's an unlocked phone. I searched around here...

SabotTX by Novice II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos