Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Activation

I am new account. But purchased sim at bestbuy. Visible app will not let me cancel delivery of a sim. I want to activate now

Travel Sim Locked

I recently purchased a new phone through Visible on December 29th, and my phone is Sim Locked until late February, but for the whole month of February I will be going to Thailand. I am in need of service while in Thailand, and every support agent I'v...

Bennett by Novice II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Service Problem

I have everything activated and setup with my Visible plan that I know of, and I have the $30 plan, but I can’t call, text, or get on the internet.

Verizon Network Extender & Visible Service

Hello we are wanting the significant benefit of Visible services for our family.but are wanting to still use our verizon network extender as it has a much better range than our wifi service.has anyone been successful in trying visible service on the ...

Port-in promotion Eligibility after porting out of Visible

I was wondering for how long I have to be out of Visible to be able to use promotions for Switch-in. I am considering trying out GoogleFi, as the signal on my neighborhood is not that good. But if I ended up in a worst situation (bad signal, service,...

juancubo by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos