Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Apple Watch NIGHTMARE

Today I spent five hours troubleshooting my Apple Watch once I completed porting my number over to visible. Everything was working perfectly with the temporary visible number Apple Watch cellular functions as it should with that temporary number. Onc...

Bronson by Novice II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Payment

I get my check in the morning but my service will be disconnected at midnight. Can I have them extended a couple of hours until my check hits. Usually by 7am central time. Thank you,Martha

how many months for a refund?

I ordered an iphone 13 mini with the $300 gift card promo back in nov I never received it, fedex returned it back to visible. the tracking number clearly shows this. I have not received a replacement from visible nor a refund. It has been over a mont...

mmathew by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Second Phone Number

I need a second/different phone number for work. I am okay using 1 phone but can I have a different number that rolls over to the phone somehow? TIA

LePug by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos