Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

regarding a phone bought from Visible

Hello, I bought a phone through Visible in the middle of November, and was on a phone plan for thirty days before ultimately deciding to cancel it. I understand that phones bought through Visible should unlock at 60 days from purchase provided that t...

Resolved! Apple Watch activation screen too large for iPhone SE

Trying to activate my new Apple Watch SE 44 mm with Visible. When I get to the accept screen I can not get to the area to continue or accept. This is on an iPhone SE 2022 which has a smaller screen due to the physical home button. No way to shrink th...

GreenSub by Superuser
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot Access Account due to MFA(2FA)

I have had Visible for two months, yesterday I tried transferring my number from an iPhone 11 to a 12, both using eSIM. Every time I received a verification code via SMS, it would say it was incorrect. Contacted customer service, got the 11 deactivat...